We’re here to help. Contact your representative with any questions you have about your plan.
You have multiple ways to obtain information about your account, make account transactions, and receive answers to questions you may have about the Plan. We want to make it easier for you to take advantage of the valuable plan benefit made available to you by the City. That means providing you with the service options you want, when you want them.
Our local Voya representatives are available for enrollments, account reviews, group and one-on-one meetings. Schedule an appointment online or call for an appointment - 877-464-4748.
Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services offered through, Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).
Our toll free telephone line, (800) 584-6001, features:
- Customer Service is available Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
- 24 hour, 7 day a week toll-free participant account balance information, investment allocation changes, and transfers (via an automated voice response system)
- Same day processing of fund transfers and investment allocation changes if the request is received in good order before the close of the New York Stock Exchange, generally 1 PM Pacific Time.
- Prompt written confirmation of all phone and internet transfers and allocation changes. Transactions will be reflected in your account on the business day following the date the transaction is processed.
- Options for hearing and vision impaired employees to conduct toll-free business via telephone, voice carryover, hearing carryover, personal computer, operator assistance, telebraille or voice telephone.
- Spanish speaking representatives are available
Via the Web
You can access your account information page. Simply Log In to your account via the Home page. Through the Internet, you can make:
- Account inquiries
- Contribution amount changes
- Investment allocation changes
- Transfers among investment options
- Investment option performance history
- Prompt, written confirmation will be sent for all financial transactions initiated on the Internet.
- Beneficiary Designation Updates and verification
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.